Comprehensive Care health plan
View the 2016 premium and coverage information (comparison of all 2016 health plans).
View the 2017 premium and coverage information (comparison of all 2017 health plans).
CVS/Caremark is one of the largest pharmacy networks in the country.
- Learn more about CVS Caremark and find pharmacies
- Review the 2017 CVS Caremark formulary drug list
- Review the 2017 CVS formulary drug removals list
Your Blue Cross Blue Shield health card is also your pharmacy card.
Blue Cross Blue Shield customer service: 800-424-8950
What about health insurance when I retire?
Information for new hires (after 1/1/2013) regarding employer healthcare contributions for retirees.
- Can I cover my children over age 19?
- Health insurance coverage while traveling
- 24/7 NurseLine: 1-800-785-0006
- General wellness coverage information
- For mental health, please contact Blue Cross Blue Shield at 1-800-424-8950.
Read more about how to cover dependents.
This plan is eligible for the castlight comparison tool, helping you shop for healthcare by cost and quality.
Click here to register for castlight.
New hires must enroll during their first 31 days of employment or wait until the next open enrollment period each fall. To enroll, use the MyBenefits system.
- New employees should get the MyBenefits@UGA guide for new employees and follow the instructions to enroll.
- Current employees who wish to make coverage changes due to life events should print the MyBenefits@UGA Change Guide and follow the instructions.
- Or go directly to the MyBenefits@UGA site to enroll.
Expecting a baby? Join Future Moms, a program to help you through pregnancy and delivery. Learn more about Future Moms.
Locate providers for the Comprehensive Care health plan
You may call Blue Cross Blue Shield using the toll-free customer service number (1-800-424-8950) on the back of your health insurance card or use the instructions below to find providers.
|Inside Georgia and
outside Georgia (within the U.S.)
Go to bcbsga.com/usg
(includes Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and U.S. Virgin Islands)
Access to provider information through BlueCard Worldwide Access Line – 1-800-810-BLUE (2583) or call collect at 1-804-673-1177
What is BlueCard Worldwide?
BlueCard Worldwide enables BCBS Plan members traveling or living abroad to obtain medical assistance and inpatient, outpatient and professional services from healthcare providers worldwide.
A sample listing of hospitals are available on the internet on www.bcbs.com (click on “Find a Doctor or Hospital”, then click on “locate doctors worldwide.”)
Flexible spending accounts
You can lower your taxable income by contributing to a flexible spending account for eligible healthcare expenses.
If you have any questions about your benefits options, please contact Employee Benefits at 706-542-2222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.